Hotel Cerri - Castellammare del Golfo
Informative according to the art. 13 of the EU Reg 679/2016
We wish to inform you that your personal data, collected through registration or booking, will be used by Hotel Cerri, in full compliance with the fundamental principles laid down by legislative decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (as amended) and by European Regulation 679/2016 - GDPR.
Below, we summarize all the operations we perform that involve the collection, storage or processing of your personal data, and the purposes we pursue with each of them:
- Collection and storage of your personal data for the purpose of providing the booking / purchase service. Since these are treatments necessary for defining the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, the provision is mandatory. If provided online, these data are acquired by data processors (Article 28 of EU Regulation 679/2016), whose list is available at the Hotel headquarters.
Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to provide you with the booking / purchase service
- Collection of your credit card data to guarantee the payment obligation assumed. The provision of such data is mandatory, otherwise we will not be able to manage your booking. This data will be deleted as soon as the purpose for which it was collected has been extinguished.
- For the purpose of compliance with the "Consolidated Law on Public Security" (article 109 of RD 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public security purposes, the personal details of the clients lodged according to the established methods by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory, and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to host it in our facility. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us after communication to the competent authorities.
- For the purpose of compliance with administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes the processing is carried out without the need to acquire his consent. The data are processed by our authorized and / or designated internal personnel and, possibly, by external managers (eg administrative, tax, tax consultant ), and are communicated to the outside only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the services requested. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even beyond in the case of tax assessments);
- To speed up the registration procedures in the event of your subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, upon acquiring your consent upon arrival at the facility, your data will be stored and will be used when you are again our guest for the purposes referred to in the previous points; these data will be kept for a maximum of ten years. You may revoke your consent to such processing at any time without this affecting the provision of the booking / purchase service.
The data controller is: Hotel Cerri Via Mascagni, 4 · 91014 Castellammare del Golfo Trapani Italia
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to articles 15-22 EU Reg 679/2016 (including access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a written notice to the se de the data controller.
Subject to the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority www.garanteprivacy.it